Book Club (6th-8th)
Teacher: Kristi Fair
Description: A laid back book discussion group for students wanting to talk about books.
We will be reading 5 YA novels:
- All Rise for the Honorable Perry T. Cook by Leslie Connor
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- The Mouse and His Child by David Small Minecraft
- The Island by Mask Brooks
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
We WILL NOT be reading in class together, so students need to come prepared with the assigned chapters read (and reviewed) to discuss in class.
These books tackle heavy subjects so maturity and a minimum 6th grade reading comprehension level is needed.
Class Length: 16 weeks
Homework: 1-2 hours
Book: All the books listed above. Available at the library.
Supplies: All the books listed.